A roof replacement is a big home improvement job that needs to be done in a few steps to make sure it turns out well and lasts a long time. In addition, it needs to be done by a trusted team with experience and high-quality workmanship. While we know that every roof is different, the steps below are common for most replacement projects.
- Assess the Condition of Your Current Roof-Our team will evaluate your current roof to assess its condition and your options for replacement. We will also check for problems like leaks, broken shingles, rot, and issues with the structure.
- Choosing the Right Materials-We’ll work with you to choose the right materials for your roof, including color, style, material, and more. We can also answer any questions you have to ensure you get the look you want.
- Removing Old Material- The next step is to remove anything we need to replace with new materials. This may include tearing off old shingles, underlayment, and any wood that is broken or rotting. The better base your new roof has, the longer it will last. As we remove materials, we’ll continue to look for damage and handle each issue as it arises.
- Replacing- Once we begin to replace your roof, you will see the material and style you chose come to life, providing you, your family, and your home with protection.
- Cleaning Up the Space-When we finish your roof replacement, we will make sure your property is clean of any debris and roofing materials.
Contact our team today to learn more about roof replacement and the other services we provide.